Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Hubby's Birthday Celebration


We met, dated, got married and became parents of one beautiful daughter. All the process took us 12 years, it has been such a long time. We spent many occasions together, birthdays, valentine's days, Christmas, New Years.

Although we have been through all those occasions many times together, we still look forward to every single one of them. August is my Leo man's birthday, I took him to Black Angus Steak House at NUSS located along Evans Road. Their lunch menu is value for money and the ambiance is discreet and peaceful.

Jeffrey is a lucky man, his birthday celebration did not stop at lunch, it went on to buffet with his sister's family at Kuishinbun Japanese Restaurant. I loved Japanese food but I didn't enjoy much that night as I had indigestion. The food can be compromised as I had great company.

Happy birthday ~! May all your wishes come through!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by DaPino Graphics
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates