Thursday, March 6, 2008

I am in Singapore Motherhood forum! I should have join in the chat earlier, it feels good to meet all the young mothers who faces similar tacky, tricky situations with our babies and give each other encouragements and advices. Now I don't feel so alone and lost.

Natalie is now wearing clothes ages for 3 to 6 months old babies. All the clothes I bought for her for 0 to 3 months has to be put aside already. Babies really grow very fast, some of the clothes only wore by her once and now she cannot fit into them anymore. I am not complaining, infact I can't wait for her to grow up! hehehe

Letting her learn some motor skills, she now working very hard to flip. Now she only manages to twist from left to right. When I let her lay on her tummy, she giggles very happily. She is able to lift up her head during tummy time but not high enough. She seems to be enjoying the little exercises I have planned for her everyday. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I chanced upon you and your baby at the IT fair today.

Too paiseh to say hi. You definitely are looking good =)



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by DaPino Graphics
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates