Thursday, March 20, 2008

Last weekend

Once in a while (hopefully every week) I should get out and have some personal time with my family and friends without worrying about baby Natalie. Mummy encouraged me to leave baby Natalie with our domestic helper Rita for a day while we go shopping.

Mummy wants to get a new wallet so Jeff and I took her to Orchard Road, as I also need to get the Secrets of Baby Whisperer at Kinokunia (that should answer the question on where to get the book). I haven't been posting my own photos for a very long time, so its time to camera whore again, even though I have yet to gone down to my pre-pregnancy figure.

Food at Hong Kong Cafe Central.

Jeff's favourite, beef brisket noodle.

Mummy and me.

My mummy pampered herself with a new Gucci wallet.

I enjoyed myself so much when I was out last Saturday, but constantly wondering if Baby Natalie has been fed, was she sleeping enough, did she has her shower so on. Therefore my short trip ended within 3-4hrs and headed home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See... sometimes mommy complain dun have personal time... but once they got it... they miss their babies... therefore i admit, i myself cant bear to leave Hilda... now Hilda took my time away~

Anonymous said...

i think u look better with your hair down...:)

Anonymous said...

Dear Noelle,

Browse through your blog. I think you and Jeff are a match made in heaven. Would you consider writing about how you two meet? Love to read romances. Thanks.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by DaPino Graphics
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates