Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Photos

I like to blog, its a way to channel out my feelings, and also able to get responses from readers comforts me too. There are many like me having the same frustrations and I know it is just the passing phase in life. Either I take up the challenge now or later, no escaping. I have come to terms with the situation, and finding other comfort zone for myself. I really love my baby, if anyone of you have any doubt on that. I do love her a lot, she is getting so adorable day by day and now so hug gable, so responsive. I like to dress her up, play with her, see the way she finishes her milk at every feeds. It is rewarding.




Just some photos of her taken over the weekends.

But human beings are greedy animals, the moment I agree to let maid handle Natalie, immediately I regretted my decision. I am a worrier, I worry she doesn't feed my baby on time, I worry she doesn't wash and sterilize the milk bottles properly, I worry she just leave my baby alone unattended. I worry about her hygiene conditions..... I worry Baby Natalie will miss me when I am not around. I don't trust maid to look after her, yet I am not enjoying being a SAHM. How IRONIC can I get, I am sure by now many of you that has been following my blog will want to give me a slap on my face telling me to wake up!

It's an emotional struggle, those worries just creeps in like a thief into my brain and starts creating all these doubts. I cannot stop them from invading my mind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi noelle.
U are not alone. I am delivering soon in april. And my mum is taking care of bb but her ankle ain't good so my sis suggested getting a maid. I was so skeptical too because of all the horror stories. But in the end relented, coz no choice. I can't let my mum handle everything.

At the end of the day, someone has to watch over the maid but remember can't let them handle everything coz we need to bond with our baby. :)

Cheer up ok! :)

Anonymous said...

Must show ur maid u trust her la... if u little bit also cannot she also in difficult position... i fren fren with my maid till now i beat hilda, she carry hilda away from me lehz... i can tell she loves hilda as time goes by...

Anonymous said...

Babe, I can totally understand how u feel..

its like u feel that u should have some of ur free time, yet when u leave her with ur maid, u will feel that u're abit selfish..

but u know, being a mum, there's alot of things u have to give up.

like me, I have 2 kids.
so i totally do not have any free unless my kids are sleeping.
I dont let my maid take care of them cos like u, I will worry abt this & that. like that, I might as well look aft them myself...
right??

as for my hus, he's somehow the same like urs.
guys are not attentive..
they will play with them, but once they start crying, they said they don't know what to do..
aft upon times of saying& nagging, I give up...

so babe, cheer up!!
when u see how much ur baby has grow, when ur baby smiles at u, response bk to u..

everything u gave up, will be very worth it!!

Anonymous said...

hi wat's formula milk natalie taking ?mixed wif breast milk? she so cute:)



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by DaPino Graphics
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates