Monday, January 4, 2010

It's nobody's lost just not compatible

My life will be better off without you, I don't even have to convinced myself. I just deleted a few names in my Facebook friend list. I never wanted to do that, because I feel that no matter what happens, we can still maintain as friends. Maybe not best friends but someone that you will acknowledge when we see each other in the streets.

Nothing major even happened, but when the foundation of the friendship is based on gossiping about other people's life, this will bound to happen. I couldn't sleep at all, thinking if I have done the right thing to delete them from my Facebook. By doing so, it means to say that I will not regard them as friends anymore. I didn't want that to happen because look at us, we are not young anymore. Must we behave like a child? I don't friend you anymore... sounds so ancient to me.

It all started when I began to set privacy settings to my Facebook account. I felt that since I have so many friends that I am not very close to, I should limit them to what they can see in my FB. Apparently that move pissed off an ex-friend along with some exed-friends and they started bitching about it, in FB. They said they rather I remove them from my list completely or I should deactivate my FB account if I want privacy. Don't you think this is childish? Go tell the creator of Facebook why he has privacy settings?

I have my reason why I blocked you from reading my wall, why didn't you reflex upon yourself what happened to our friendship in the first place? Instead of finding out the real reason behind my action, you turned into this scary unreasonable person that I didn't even know. I wanted to give our friendship some time to cool down. To think if we are really good friends to each other, as recently I realised that we have been having conflicts with each other very frequently. I do not want to strain our friendship even further therefore I wanted to maintain a distance with you. You get upset real easily, even when I posted random thoughts on my Facebook can trigger off your anger with me. That is the reason why I blocked you from seeing my wall. I merely wanted to leave you alone for awhile, keep a distance with each other... You took it the wrong way again. You even mentioned in one of the comments saying that (minus one doesn't make a difference to you because you have many bffs) and that (without the bad friends, how will you know you have good friends). If you sit down quietly and analysis, what have I done to make you say such things about me?

Nothing.

I don't deserve this kind of treatment. I seriously thought we were friends, maybe not BFF but real friends. I guess our so called friendship started on the day I gave you the MP3 player and ended when the MP3 player could no longer work anymore. It's fated, just like the MP3 player, it cannot work after 2 years... I can no longer take the hypocrisy from you or your group of friends.

So this is it.


 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by DaPino Graphics
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates