Friday, January 1, 2010

Gift exchange with Tina

This will be my last post about Christmas 2009. Last year was a great year for me, I thank god for blessing me and my family. Christmas is a time for giving, I sincerely believe that and practice it by buying presents for all my family. On Christmas eve I was still doing last minute shopping at Takashimaya and Ion Orchard to sniff out the best deals in town. I spent almost all my 13th month salary on buying presents alone. No regrets as it was all worth it!

I had a mini gift exchanged with Tina on Christmas night, before the gift exchange, we told each other what we wanted. Tina wanted a key pendant from Tiffany and Co., and I wanted a little pouch that can contain cards and coins. Therefore we agreed to fulfill each others wish list.

Even though we already knew what we will be getting, we were still very excited about it!

The gifts, its when Tiffany meets Prada!

Tina chose this pink Prada pouch for me, isn't this a yummy looking color? I totally love it!

This was the key pendant that Tina has been eying for. I was worried that I chose the wrong design and even checked with her over the phone while I was at the store before purchasing it.

The evidence for our love for Chanel.

0 comments:



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by DaPino Graphics
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates