Friday, January 1, 2010

Natalie's 2 Year's Old Birthday

Wanted to upload this post in December but I have been real busy with work and work. But I really want to share this post with my fellow blog friends that have never given up on me. Though I may not be as religious as before on blogging, some of you still send me encouragement to tell me not to stop blogging. I am sincerely touched by kind words from you, really! Through blogging I even got to know a few of you and our friendship continued on Facebook!

Just few weeks ago we celebrated Natalie's 2 years old birthday at home. I invited a few close friends and colleagues to share this happy moment with me. Thank you everyone for showing up, your presence meant a lot to me and my family. It's through times like this that made me realised who is sincere and who cares for me. Actually I didn't plan to have this celebration, I wanted a simple celebration just with my family. I knew that Natalie will not be enjoying herself as she disliked crowd. I went ahead with the celebration because my friend encouraged me to, I never regretted that decision. I enjoyed myself and I am sure my guests enjoyed themselves too.


My good friend Tina and her son Brayden. We wanted a photo with our both our children together for the longest time and finally it happened! Brayden is a chubby and cute little boy, he is a few months older than Natalie.

Natalie's birthday cake has a set of train toy as decorations, apparently the boys were more attracted to the cake than Natalie. As for Natalie as usual, she still disliked crowds and didn't take the celebration too well. My friend Karen's son helped blew the candles for Natalie. :)


My lovely colleagues, I really like this photo, it has all the ladies I like in it.

This is the Best Photo of that day, Natalie was definitely the centre of attraction in this photo. Seem like she was actually posing for the camera!

My precious little girl, mummy loves you so much!

I got to know Tina shortly after I gave birth to Natalie. Glad that our friendship blossomed!

This is another of my colleague, Diana. She was the last to arrive, but it's better late than never. Thank you for making and effort to come.

So that was it, another year has passed. Natalie is 2 and each and everyday I treasure my moment with my girl. Every time she makes me laugh, she calls me mummy, mama, and each time it melts my heart. I love her so much!

0 comments:



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by DaPino Graphics
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates