Friday, May 14, 2010

My Slimming transformation

It was a long process, I took too long to finally decided to do something about my weight. Unless I change my diet drastically and stick to it, I will never go back to my pre-pregnancy weight. So on March 2010 I went ahead with a detox program for 6 days and later on follow a low carbohydrate diet.

I just weigh myself yesterday and my weight has finally got back to 55kg, I lost a total of 8kg in 2 months and I am very proud of myself! I am determine to maintain my current weight and carry on to my low carbohydrate diet. Some photos of my transformation:

The above photo was taken in March 2010 after I completed my 6 days detox and beside it, photo taken yesterday.



Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, its hard to slim down esp after child birth. which detox program u went to? low carbohydrate diet consists of? it sure takes lots determination! hope i can do the same after childbirth

Unknown said...

I took a 6 days detox program, during those 6 days I only drink Mabal syrup detox formula, totally no food. After completion of the 6 days I follow a strict diet of only intake carbohydrates in the afternoon. No rice or noodles at night, only eat dishes and drink soup for dinner.

Anonymous said...

wow actually u are considered slim after child birth ...but slimmer now...congrats dear :) thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Hi, I also need to lose weight badly :(
Other than not having rice/noodles at night, is there anything else that u dun eat?

Anonymous said...

what type Mabal syrup detox formula. can recommend?



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by DaPino Graphics
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates