Friday, May 14, 2010

Breakfast with Tina at Oomphatico's

Took leave yesterday and met up with Tina for breakfast at Oomphatico's at Tanglin Mall. Since Christmas last December, we could not find time to meet up with each other. Though it was a short 2 hours, I really enjoyed myself.
She just came back from Paris with her husband, it was her long awaited holiday since she had Brayden 2 years ago. Like all mothers, it was difficult to part with the little one therefore she couldn't find a chance to travel. Finally with the help and commitment from her mother and maid she manage to relive her "honeymoon" again with her husband. Actually it was her shopping trip, she planned to go to all her favourite boutiques everyday in Paris.
This year is a good year to go Europe as the currency is lower compared to last year. During breakfast she showed me the goodies she got herself in Paris. It was very tempting and how I wished I could fly over to Paris immediately. I definitely have to go there again!

My omelette breakfast set & Tina's egg benedict set.

This photo makes me hungry every time I look at it. They serve very good breakfast at a reasonable price!

Our breakfast cost about $36.00 in total, looking forward to go there again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love ur top/dress! may i know where u got it from?

Unknown said...

My friend is selling the dress that I wear, do you want to know the website?
www.vainpotfashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nice! :)thanks for sharing!



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by DaPino Graphics
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates