Sunday, May 23, 2010

Universal Studio Singapore

Last week was an unusual week for my colleagues & I. We went through lots of major changes, received good as well as some shocking news about the company's future plans. Best of all, to commemorate our achievements in 2009, the Company sponsored us to Universal Studio Singapore.

I have been to Disney Lands, Ocean Parks, but never to Universal Studio. Heard lots of fun and exciting rides in the theme park and I was all geared up and ready for the most exciting rides that day.... But the roller coaster ride was still under some major re-construction, therefore my most 'exciting' ride I had was the mummy return.... not at all exciting. Though I am not young anymore, I still love and enjoy taking high acceleration, fast moving roller coasters with 2 to 3 grade of G forces. Too bad the USS rides did not match up to the criteria.

Perhaps this is Singapore's first time having to build a famous franchise theme park, we should not expect too much? During my visit there, there were 3 breakdowns and technical faults that caused delay to up to 15 minutes each.... So you can imagine we wasted 30 minutes sitting in dismay and disappointment while they get to the fix. Fortunately the technical faults happened during the shows and not the rides!

Nevertheless, with great company and sporty colleagues, I did enjoyed myself very much. Photos are the best evidence of our enjoyment! I am looking forward to bring Natalie there sometime soon....



The icon of USS, The Globe!

Frankenstein had his big and rough hands on Sherli and my neck!

To Far Far Away Land , SHREK!

My favourite charactor in USS, Kong Fu Panda!

My second favourite charactor in USS, the Lion in Madagascar.


These are my wonderful colleagues.

My Donkey ears and tail, cuteee!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bing said...

The problem with all these theme parks stuff in Singapore is that we don't have the kind of space that is needed to make it a really magical experience. Sigh.

Noelle Ng said...

yes that is the real problem, no matter how much land they tried to reclaim, Singapore is still a dot on the world map. hehehe.

But it's still a good place for photography, will u visit USS when u r back in Singapore? Read that you got new TOYS! hehehe

Bing said...

I went to Resorts World the last time I was back in SIN. USS didn't look very impressive from the outside so we didn't go in. Haha.. I'm not a fan of USS. But I LOVE Disneyland. =) No new toy lah.. just a new skin. Haha!



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by DaPino Graphics
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates