Saturday, June 5, 2010

Active again

Today is Natalie's 8th day of the HFMD, it means a great deal to me and my family. This means that she has fully recovered and will not spread the virus to others. I am so glad that it is now over, she must be delighted too as she is able to go out to Malls and playgrounds. Seeing her getting back to her normal energetic levels puts a big smile on my face.

We are staying in a Condominium away from the rest of the family members for the time being to minimise contacts of HFMD from spreading to them.Though there are some inconvenience caused, I cannot deny the fact that I am actually happier. The only set back is I began to see the flaws of my domestic helper. I realise she is not capable of handling the housework by herself, and is incompetent in many ways. She can't cook, she can't wash, she can't mop... what I meant here is that she does all that, but food is not cooked, her washing is still dirty after wash, floor is still sticky after she mopped... She does not put in an effort to the work and produce sub-standard results.

Just today I told her to prepare a simple lunch for us, just a pot of porridge, some frozen japanese crispy chicken, fish fillet, hot dogs and fry 2 eggs. Simple right?? In the end, the crispy chicken was crispy on the outside, cold on the inside. The hot dog was worst burnt on the outside cold on the inside, you should know what happened to the fish fillet...! The egg and porridge was edible because I cooked them. In the end, I had to make a trip to the nearby coffee shop and bough lunch back. Sigh... Instead of lighten my burden, she adds on to it. I have to bring food home every meal for them... I provide catering service to my maid.

Anyway that was a minor issue, as long as my family is healthy, I am willing to make some sacrifice. After being locked up in the hospital and house for days, Natalie was finally out. We took her for a stroll by the pool and the Community club nearby.

Introducing her to the pool of the condominium, wanted to catch a good family photo of the 3 of us can be quite a challenge at her age.

It is getting tougher to take a decent photography of her as she struggles a lot.
Standing behind Jeffrey, her height was almost at Jeff's hip, everyone said that she is tall for a 30 months old baby.


She was trying to do chin up at the monkey bar with the help of MUMMY!


Quiet time by the Koi pond at the Community Club with mummy.



I missed her mischievous look when she was sick, so glad to see it on her again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter looks exactly like her father...that is to say, okay for a guy, but really ugly as a girl. Never seen such an ugly toddler in my life. Thank goodness for plastic surgery these days. You should start saving up because your daughter is going to need a lot of that.

Alice said...

WTF! is my eyes fooling me? where got such human with such comment. F*** u!

Noelle said...

In my eyes Natalie is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I love her exactly the way she is now. I am
not worried about looks as it can always be corrected thru many ways like what the aynonomous wrote but u can't change a person's characters, so I sympathies with that person who can't even spare a little innocent child with such crude remarks. Obviously that person has issues with me and is too cowardly to confront me.

Alice thanks for standing up for me, really appreciate it! Great to have you as a friend!

Alice said...

Well Said!



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by DaPino Graphics
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates